About Me

My photo
I love Photography sewing and jewelry making. i love people and new faces for photos i am excited about art and do anything to get my hands on a creative project please email me for me to take your pictures! brookestonely22@gmail.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

bedtime quilt

 this quilt was so easy to make. i cut up two squares of fabric for one piece sewed an X stitch to hold them together.
 then i attached row by row by sewing the sides together. then I attached each row to each other to make the rectangle shape.
I then cut the edges of the fabric that was extra from me sewing them together to make the frayed look on the edges of each square.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out so good! I love the colors you used for the squares. The frayed edges are really cool too!

    ReplyDelete